Chorizo is a delicious sausage that is very popular in the United Kingdom. There are a variety of sausages, and each family has its own preferences, but they generally fall into two categories:
Fresh chorizo- It is prepared before eating. This one is preservative-free and has a smoky taste. You must order the chorizo banger from relaible online sources.
Dry chorizo- Dried chorizo is a hard Spanish pig sausage. It comes in sweet and spicy variants and is flavored with pimento (smoked paprika), garlic, and salt.
Take a pork intestine, empty them, clean them, and then soak in salt water to remove the unpleasant odor. When the pork belly is cooked, load it with a mixture of chopped pork, paprika, garlic, and salt, and tie the ends together in a knot.
Method to make chorizo:
1. Cut the pork very finely.
2. Mix paprika, garlic, and salt.
3. If necessary, use a little water to facilitate mixing.
4. Cover with cling film.
5. Refrigerate for 24-48 hours.
6. Fill the casing with the mixture.
7. Tie a knot at the end of the intestine.
8. Hang in a well-ventilated place, usually more than 3 months.
Chorizo sausages usually have a strong orange-red color because of the red chili or allspice. Red chili or allspice is the main ingredient in chorizo sausage.