Growing under low light and water conditions are green plants. Low light and water help the plant to grow and survive various types of plants as indoor plants. Indoor plants are known to come in various types and sizes where growing and cleaning procedures are different. For instance; one type of plant will require more water to grow while another type will need the opposite. In order to learn more about indoor plants, here’s a brief introduction.
- Depending on Qualities –
- Foliage – For an indoor plant to be considered as healthy, the foliage will be thick.
- Root System – The root system of a healthy indoor plant must be strong. For instance; a healthy root system must comprise light in color. This is a clear indication that the plant is healthy.
- Disease – Plants are known to catch diseases similar to animals and humans. Bad odor, dots on the surface, and sticky residues are some of the signs that the plant has a disease.
- Based on Types – Indoor plants are known to come in various types. Here are a few.
- Peace Lily – The peace lily is one of the types of indoor plants that are known to grow well under low light and moist soil conditions.
- Dracaena – Dracaena is one of the best types of indoor plants known for its long green leaves.
- Philodendron – Philodendron is an indoor plant that is known to attract flies and insects yet, capable of growing well.
Learn more about indoor plants from plant hire for events.